AT OUR HOUSE:
- Qi gong or yoga lessons
- Shiatsu massages on tatami with comfortable cotton clothing
- Learn how to prepare a homemade bread to take home with you
- A truffle hunt’s experience together with a local “trifolau”, in search of the rare and cherished white truffle of Alba
- The many wineries located in La Morra, Verduno and Barolo will provide you with the widest choice of local wines like Dolcetto, Barbera, Pelaverga, Nebbiolo and Barolo.
- The world renowned capital of the white truffle, Alba, lies just 12 kms away along a spectacularly scenic route by the Langhe Hills
- Visit the beautiful town of Cherasco. Founded in 1243, it still maintains a strong sense of history, and features interesting sightseeings and events
- Visit the beautiful Castles of Barolo, Grinzane Cavour, Monticello d'Alba, Serralunga d'Alba
- Visit the Vine’s Bank in Pollenzo
- Enjoy a hike on the hill of La Morra (7 different roads, spanning from 50 min to 3 hours hike time)
- Rent an electric bicycle or a Vespa to stroll around our Unesco Heritage hills.
- Visit the goat shepherd René, who will teach you how to make the tasty Toma di Langa cheese.
- Rest and Relax in a private Spa nearby (hammam, sauna and hot tub)
- Relax in a small swimming pool
- Fly on a hot air balloon
- Enjoy a horse riding tour
- Visit Alba’s underground and its Roman remains
- Attend a course in Italian cuisine
- Don't miss our weekly open markets in Alba (Saturday morning) or in Cuneo (Tuesday)
- Look for something special during the famous antique market of Cherasco
We are related to Langhe Welcome, a company able to provide you with all ranges of services for your whole stay.
Please click here www.langhewelcome.it
We are also partnered with the Made in Langhe & Roero project: adopt an excellence from our land.
Please click here www.madeinlangheroero.it