Openes on March 17 2023
Closing arround mid December 2023
To enhance your stay
- Check-in 3 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Please let us know your arrival time 1 hour before by a call, text message or whatsapp. You will not find us between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Check-out 11h
- The breakfast is an extra (not included in the price). You can decide also at your arrival.
- Please inform us about your allergies or intolerances 48 h before your arrival if you would like to enjoy your breakfast.
- The readjustment of the rooms will be done until 12 a.m. if you are staying multiple nights.
- The extra activities must be booked 48 hours in advance.
Welcome to our unspoilt spot
Our aim is to make you live an experience that is really at one with nature.
No clock but singing birds will wake you in the morning.
You may then decide to have your breakfast at the “Ciabot della Lavanda” nearby, and enjoy both local produce like our precious lavender honey and the scent of flowers, and spend your day in full relax among our sweet hills.
Surrounded by nature, you will be also offered an excellent opportunity to watch local wildlife as if you were into an actual monitoring field office. Alp sunsets will top your day, accompanied by the Ave Maria ringed by the bells of the small San Martino church nearby (every day at 7 p.m.).
©Eco-Lodge Langhe di Adrienn Tromler P.IVA IT02479070043 – Cod. Fisc. TRMDNN70H49Z134Z